Monday, June 8, 2009

THREE FOR THIRTY Week Long Sale.

I woke up this morning and figured it was time for a sale. I am creating way more of these upcycled Golden Book journals than I have room for (it is quite addicting!). So, I thought I would do a little summer cleaning ... and hold a sale: 3 journals for just $30 plus shipping (I even lowered the shipping fees).

So - time to stock up on these recycled books for those birthday parties, baby showers, vacations (can be used for travel diaries or autograph books), holidays, homeschooling journals, etc. These books have so many uses ... and they make for such a great way to hold onto a nostalgic piece of our past (I carry my Poky Little Puppy notebook everywhere).

And please remember, we also give part of our profits to charity, and this month's charity is Hearts With Haiti. Your purchases are good for you, the environment, creative economies, and for children in need. You can feel good about all of that!

The sale will run all week -- so please tell your friends. Thank you for your interest and your support.
Love,
Jodi

No comments: