Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Isaac's 12th Birthday: Daddy's Shirt Fits Now.

Yesterday was Isaac's 12th birthday. We spent it just the way he wanted to ... dinner at Governor's then the movie Logan at Hollywood Cinemas. He likes small celebrations (proof that he is not from my DNA).

When Isaac turned two years old, Halis and I started a tradition of taking a yearly birthday photo of him in his Dad's green button-down shirt. We would have started this tradition on his first birthday, but he was still residing in Haiti. I am embarrassed to say that I missed two years of doing this ... but we have nine years of photos in this shirt ... and that is pretty great.

I have blogged many times about my little man in his Dad's shirt. And because I can't seem to find those older photos right now ... you can look here, here and here for previous posts.

Someday, I will gather all the photos together and post them on here in chronological order. But until then ... here is our young man, Isaac Watson, fitting perfectly into his Dad's shirt at the age of 12. I expect that next year it might be a little tight.


Happiest Everything to You, dear Isaac. We love you SO freaking much. And are so proud of you. Thanks for choosing us to be your parents.

Love,
Jodi aka Mama





No comments: