Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Happy 6th Birthday To My Baby Boy!


I love our yearly Birthday tradition of taking pics of Isaac in his Daddy's shirt. We have done this since his first birthday home (2nd Birthday) ... in an effort to see the progression of his growth.

It is very obvious that soon this boy will outgrow his Dad's shirt. All too soon. I mean - 6 - really!!??

I think this past year has shown the most significant growth spurt ... but you can see for yourself ...

5th Birthday

4th Birthday

3rd Birthday

2nd Birthday

Unbelievable. My baby is 6. I think that means he is not quite a "baby" anymore. I do miss his chubby baby cheeks ... and his toddler walk ... BUT I love every new adventure he brings to our lives. 6 is a whole new world. And it is awesome.

Thank you God/Universe/Creator ... Isaac is the most amazing person I have ever met. And I get to parent him. I am so very thankful.

And always, always, I am thankful to Marjorie for giving birth to this wonderful boy ... and making sure he was safe until his forever family found him.

Happy Birthday Baby Boy. We are so very proud of you.

Love,
Mama

No comments: