Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Little Gifts.

I have been feeling pretty lousy the past few days. Terrible cold. Tight chest. Headache. BLAH! So, lots of sleeping ... and/or just laying in bed playing Scrabble on the IPad in an attempt to sleep. I also broke a tooth ... so am feeling like I am falling apart. BUT this too shall pass. And life is generally good, right?

I was a bit sad this past Sunday when I needed to take the day off of work ... and then furthermore when Halis and Isaac headed out for the only sledding that has been possible in this snowless (is that a word?) Winter 2011/12. I so wanted to join them. And because they knew that ... they sent me this little gift while I lay in bed as they were enjoying the sun and snow ...

... basically, they took me with them. And I couldn't possibly have loved this any more.



A little gift that meant SO much. I watched it over and over just so I could enjoy the expressions on their face. 23 seconds of sledding bliss. Awesome.

Note to self: Remember, it is almost always the simple little gestures of love that mean the very most.
Enjoy your day!

Love,
Jodi

No comments: