Thursday, September 30, 2010

Do Not Be Alarmed!

Hello friends.

Many of you have wondered whether I have gone into hiding ... joined a cult ... or am currently lost in the woods of Maine somewhere ... (among various other unlikely scenarios). But alas, do not be alarmed!

Here is the scoop:

* I am in the process of moving the studio to a new location --- which is why you do not see me there anymore --- and why the place looks empty. The new location is wonderful and I will tell you about it soon.

* I am in the process of changing my cell phone carrier --- which is why you cannot reach me via that number you currently have. I am sure I have missed out on some fabulous get-togethers because of this --- but am hoping to transfer the "old" number to my new cell. Until then, feel free to call me at home or e-mail me at jrenshaw@hotmail.com.

* I also have had a recent issue with my Etsy shop --- which is why you all wondered where in the heck my shop went. No worries, it is back up and running --- www.thishandmadelife.etsy.com --- with some fabulous new goodies and more on the way.

* You have also not seen me at the local bar --- which is why you wonder whether I have joined AA. No worries --- I will be back to my Wed. night drinking ritual asap. Just have to get the studio moved, my Bro's wedding pics done, among other pressing projects.

So, have a drink for me. I look forward to getting my life in order and sharing details of the new studio asap. I also have PLENTY of new pics to share in the near future (you didn't think you were off the hook yet with my Disney vacation pics, did you? There are still 1,ooo more to go through! Silly you.)

Love to you all.

Jodi

1 comment:

kim said...

Sounds busy! I can't wait to hear more about the shop and see the holiday pics.

Heading to etsy ... :)