Monday, November 26, 2007

New Etsy Items For Sale!

Hooray! I have finally placed something new in my etsy shop: This Handmade Life. And it is terribly sweet! There are only 4 available at this time, so get 'em while their hot (literally, as I just pressed them :)

I plan to add more goodies for Christmas ~ so please check in with me once in a while. I hope to have some scarves, purses, totes, and other hand sewn goodies on the site within the next couple of weeks.

Currently, I am working on a quilt for my brand new nephew, Brady Borromeo! He was born last Wednesday and I cannot wait to love on him :)


Enjoy the day.

Love,

Jodi

4 comments:

Missy said...

so cute :) hey, i just thought of a cute idea for the pirate notebook holder.........what if you had little slots for crayons or colored pencils......on the opposite side of the paper. what do you think :)

congrats on your new sweet nephew.

love,
missy

Paula said...

Congratulations on your new little nephew. Babies are just the best things ever!
Your notepad holders are to die for. I'm sure they are going to go fast!

This Mama said...

Jody, these are awesome! Nice work crafty lady!!

Also congrats Auntie, I keep asking my sister when she is going to have her next too :)

Take care
MAndy

Anonymous said...

Hey my son still sleeps with you quilt 8 years later give or take
love you guys