Sunday, February 22, 2009

Please Take a Look.

Hi friends.

I have decided that it may be time to branch out and create a blog that is exclusive to my photography adventures. Though photography will always be part of "This Handmade Life" ... I am hoping to grow my hobby into a business ... so a new blog seems appropriate for promotional as well as instructional purposes.

Anyway, won't you please take a look? It is still in its infancy, but I am excited to share the most recent post with you as one of my photos received a simple - yet well appreciated - honor by Shutter Sisters :)

Here it is: http://www.jlr-photography.blogspot.com/.

Thanks for looking! Please "follow it" if you wish.

Love & Appreciation,
Jodi

P.S. Please stay tuned to this blog for a great Etsy Anniversary Giveaway this week!

No comments: