Thursday, August 20, 2009

A Little Incentive.

Thank you to those who have pledged their donation to my (our) current Haitian Roots campaign. I am hoping that together - we can sponsor 9 (or more!) Haitian children to attend school this year.

As an incentive for your participation, I am offering one of my handmade journals to the first, tenth and twentieth donors (maybe more as we go along). I have already contacted the first generous donor. She will be receiving The Tortoise and The Hare upcyled Golden Book journal.

How about you? Please consider sending a check for as little as $1. A little bit goes a long way in Haiti. And you may win a prize for doing so :)

Interested? Please read this post to find out more.

Thank you.

xo,
Jodi

P.S. I have posted some of my Belfast, Maine photos here. More to come.

2 comments:

Kait said...

I just donated via Paypal. :-)

Jodi Renshaw said...

Thank you Kait! You are donor #5. Thank you for your generosity. I will be sure to keep posted here regarding how many kids we are able to collectively sponsor ... and any additional info I can find out about them.

xoxo
Jodi