Thank you 2007 for all the good times that we shared. You were pretty good to us, and we are forever thankful.
And now, Good Morning 2008 ... we have big plans for you! We hope you will help us to work on the following:
- We are excited to move to our new home and hope that you will help us to make the most of it.
- We would like to remove as much corn from our diet as possible this year.
- We would like to get connected with and active within the home/unschooling "world".
- We would like to celebrate our creativity daily --- keeping art active in our lives on a daily basis.
- We would like to enjoy as much love, laughter, and joy as possible :)
So, thank you for coming 2008. We are looking forward to spending some time with you.
Oh - and we are so thankful that when you end - you will take our current president with you. We have been waiting for you to do this for the past 7+ years.
Goodbye 2007. Welcome 2008.
P.S. Oh - 2008, we forgot to thank you in advance for bringing us our new cousin from Kazakhstan! We so look forward to his/her homecoming.