Monday, June 23, 2008

We Are Back ...

And it feels so good!

Thank you for your patience ... we finally have internet (did you hear me scream in delight?). And WOW, I cannot believe how lost I have felt without it for the past month. I felt so disconnected in so many ways. But now ... I am ready to jump back into the blogging world that I have missed so much. I look forward to reading up on all my fave blogs ... as well as to share the goodness of our new life in the "city". And life is SO good here. Really. Isaac is so incredibly happy to be surrounded by friends and family. Halis and I too.

One friend that Isaac is so particularly happy to see more of now is his cousin Sydney. He is so very smitten with her ... as can be seen by these photos...

playing dress up

playing with bubbles

They are so good together :)

So, thanks for holding in there ... and for encouraging my return to blogging. I am so glad to be back and look forward to some conversations with all of you.

Enjoy the day!

Love,

Jodi

5 comments:

Perla said...

i'm glad you are back! i've missed you. Great photos, as always! :) i even put a link to your etsy shop on one of my posts.

Perla said...

p.s. did your cousin make it back from Kaz yet?

Sarah and Tim said...

Welcome back stranger!

Paula said...

YAH! Glad to have you back. Wow, does Sydney look like you, or what?!

This Mama said...

I have missed you my friend :)