My First "Tag" Meme.
I have been tagged! Yes, there is such a thing as "Tag" in the blogging world. The whole "Tag, you're it!" thing really excites me, I must warn you. I suppose it will get old in time ... but for now ... because I am fairly new to blogging ... I have been looking forward to this.
My new friend, Paula, of On A Rainy Night tagged me with the following Meme. I needed to find 5 answers to the following categories... So, here goes:
~~~ 5 THINGS MEME ~~~
5 THINGS I LIKE (Besides my family & friends of course):
* Watching couples walking hand in hand.
* Vintage Children's Books.
* To watch people receive awards/honors for something amazing that they have done. I always cry tears of joy - whether I know them or not. I just love to see people recognized for something. I guess that is why I occasionally watch Oprah!
5 THINGS I WAS DOING 10 YEARS AGO:
* Sadly, I was separating from my husband, Halis, after just 2 years of marriage.
* I was moving into my very first apartment.
* I was trying to date again after being with Halis since I was 15!
* I was getting to know my now very best friend, Melissa.
* Then, thankfully, I was dating my husband again ~ and learning how to make our marriage work after all (AMEN to that!)
5 FAVORITE SNACKS:
* Chocolate anything.
* Ripples Chips.
* Pasta anything.
* Animal crackers.
5 SONGS YOU KNOW ALL THE WORDS TOO:
* Yell Fire by Michael Franti.
* 1000 Miles by Vanessa Carlton.
* Let It Be by The Beatles.
* Walking in Memphis by Marc Cohn.
* Just about any Elvis, Dave Matthews, Sting, Paul Simon, Beatles or Sesame Street Song.
5 THINGS YOU WILL NEVER WEAR AGAIN:
* Leg warmers.
* A size 36 bra.
* Pink lipstick.
* My faux Michael Jackson sparkly glove.
* My MC Hammer pants.
5 THINGS YOU WILL DO WHEN YOU ARE A MILLIONARE:
(This used to read 5 Things You Would Do If You Were A Millionaire ... but since there are no "Ifs" about it, I changed the wording.)
* Adopt two more boys from Haiti (because all our children are Haitian and we just have to find them).
* Set up all my children for their future (money market accounts, college, etc).
* Buy a house on the ocean - in Maine.
* Make sure Halis doesn't have to work anymore by making wise investments.
* Give $ to worthy causes such as Haitian Roots.
So, now you know just a little bit more about me. And now, I am hoping to learn a little bit more about the following people ...
So, TAG, You're IT!