Thursday, December 6, 2007

Still Coveting Owls ...

While painting with Isaac one night, I created this sweet little owl:

(Notice the 70's thrifted coffee mug? - Also a passion of mine).
And while browsing Etsy the other night (yes Nic, it is addictive) I had to buy this handmade paper owl :

Only $5! I look forward to framing it and hanging it in my new kitchen. Please click here to see this man's work. He is careful, inexpensive and very sweet.

And speaking of new kitchens, it looks like late January our house will be ready. I was hoping for sooner but am thankful for the opportunity - no matter what the timeline.

Enjoy your day :)

~ Jodi

3 comments:

Missy said...

you did a great job on the owl :) you always have something fun to share.

enjoy your owls!

love,
missy

Paula said...

What a wonderful little owl painting! I hope he's hanging on your wall somewhere...

Jodi Renshaw said...

Thank you ladies :) The owl painting will hang at my new house very soon. I am looking forward to decorating it.
Love,
Jodi