Sunday, March 22, 2009

Family Matters.

I am sorry that I haven't been posting lately. My Dad has been experiencing some trouble with his health ... and our family has been rallying around him. It has been a tumultuous time for all of us. As I am certain that many of you already know ... it is so scary when we are faced with the mortality of those we love. We all firmly believe that Dad is going to be well soon ... but we are all going to be making many life changes in order to help Dad with his recovery. I will continue posting regularly both here and on my photography site. And for those who are concerned with Dad's progress, I will be sure to keep you updated.

Thanks for being here :)

Love,
Jodi

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your dad Jodi! I am sending positive thoughts his way. I hope he's better soon.

Kim xo

Leciawp said...

Jodi I am sorry to hear about your Dad's health issues! I hope he's better soon. xoxo Lecia

Perla said...

i am saying a prayer for your dad and for you right after i click publish. love you!

Mitzi said...

Oh Jodi, I am so sorry I just finding out about this. I will send lots of good thoughts for you and your Dad your way. Please keep me posted. I am still planning to check in on your blog, just won't be by as often as I would like. Life caught up to me as well this year. Lots of love and peace to your family.

Love,
Mitzi