Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Summer is Close at Hand.

I can't seem to get a handle on this blog, on the laundry, on my life. Days just keep zipping by as we prepare for our summer. The goats need feeding. The baby chicks have arrived. The chickens are laying more eggs than we know what to do with. The garden work keeps mounting. And all I want to do is lie on the grass and soak up the sun.

But I do manage to take a few photographs of the life that we are attempting to create here on our new homestead:


More pics to come.
I hope you are all enjoying your spring as well.
Love,
Jodi

2 comments:

Art Wall Katie said...

this goat's head picture is amazing. Its so perfect with him munchng those pretty flowers, how DID you capture this.

Ine said...

Hiya! I just stopped by to let oyu know that you did not win my contest... Sorry! BUT, I have a new one going now, so maybe you're luckier this time around?