Sunday, January 17, 2010

Photo of St. Joseph's Home for Boys: Post Earthquake 2009.

I wrote you all yesterday --- telling you of our latest fundraising effort for Haiti. I included a picture in that post of our friends who survived the earthquake. Well, after seeing the picture of what happened to their 7 story building ... I have no idea how they survived ...


... but I am SO very thankful they did.

If you would like to help them rebuild and/or learn of the wonderful things that have happened within those walls, please visit http://www.heartswithhaiti.org/.

To all the St Joseph's family ... we love you so very much. And we are so very thankful that you are alive and well. Help is on the way.

xoxo,

Jodi

UPDATE: Sadly, I just learned that an American guest who was staying at the St Josephs Home for Boys (pictured above) was killed during the quake. I am very sorry to report this and will update as I can.

1 comment:

Trudy said...

God was truly with them.