Sunday, April 27, 2008

Daddy's New Toy.

What a beauty ... or at least she will be soon. She runs, drives, and was inspected in 2007. A sweet ride for just $200!

And in case you have forgotten just how cool this car is ... check this out :



This should be fun! I can't wait to ride shotgun in my husband's new KITT car. I never thought I would actually think this car was "cool" again ... but the 80's are back ... and everything old is "cool" again :) I might also mention that Halis and I are each going through a premature mid-life crisis ... and are looking to relive some of our youth (cough...cough...).

Hope you feel young & a bit "racey" today ... oh, and speaking of feeling "racey" ... check this out too:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wn3-O17f4tg

Love,
Jodi

1 comment:

Perla said...

good for halis! i'm sure he will have fun with that (and you will, too)! also, thanks for the good laugh with the knight rider stripper. that was funny!