Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Still Creating ...


In the midst of all our recent struggles within the family ... I am still creating. I am still crafting, photographing, book making, etc. I need to. I have to. I would go bonkers otherwise. And frankly, with my husband's recent job loss, I am trying to pick up the slack as much as possible by selling some of my work.


Hopefully soon I will begin advertising to shoot Senior & Family Portraits. I am trying to get that in motion right now - in between helping Dad and parenting Isaac.

I am also picking up some crafting expos here and there. For those interested (and local), I will be peddling my wares at the 2009 Hope Festival in Orono, Maine on April 25th. This is my first time selling at this fair, and I will be bringing all of my upcycled books, as well as my pin/magnet sets and stationary. I will also have some photography available - but not my full collection. So - hope to see some friends there!


And for those of you who are not local - I have been posting MANY new items in my Etsy shop. Please take a look.

xoxo,
Jodi

1 comment:

Paula said...

Wonderful to hear that your Dad's coming home; so very sorry to hear that Halis lost his job. Times are so tough right now. Hopefully things will be looking up soon. Good luck get your photography business off the ground. I'm sure you're going to do wonderfully!