Thursday, March 29, 2007

Snip...Snip...Snip....

Well, I have been cutting fabric in my free time, and I got to thinking that if I cut a little more than is required for the quilt I am working on, I can use the additional cuts to make some sort of additional quilted piece. Then I wondered what I might do with that piece (whatever it becomes) and several thoughts came to mind. I thought I might give it away to a random reader of this blog, just as Vicki is doing on her Turkey Feathers blog. Then I thought I might raffle it off to raise money for the Trust Fund that has been created for Josh's kids. Or maybe sell it outright to raise money for my cousin Nicole's adoption. There are just so many wonderful ways in which to share generosities that it is often hard to decide which direction to go.

So, I went back and cut even MORE fabric with the desire to do all three! I have a couple ideas in mind for what I can create with all this additional fabric ... so I will keep you posted (as always, ideas are welcome).

Love,

Jodi

No comments: