Thursday, April 5, 2007

Still Under the Weather.


We are still feeling ill here ... and though the snow outside is absolutely gorgeous, it is most unwanted (at least by me). However, this is perfect quilting weather! I continue to work on my Spring quilt project and I really like how it is turning out. However, I am already experiencing some project infidelity .... I just received some new fabric in the mail for my pirate-loving family and am anxious to begin using it ...
It is titled, "Treasure Island", and is an Alexander Henry print. The handsome pirate at top-center certainly resembles a certain Mr. Capt. Jack Sparrow, so Meaghan will be very pleased with whatever I use it for. I purchased 4 yards of it from Rainbow's End Fabrics on Ebay at the bargain price of $23.07 (including shipping). I think I will use it to make matching bed quilts for Meg & Isaac as well as a tote for each.


Well, off for some rest now as we need to be up early to meet the "Aussie" female that intends to mate with our Jack tomorrow! Won't Jack be pleasantly surprised :)

Love,
Jodi

No comments: