Friday, April 20, 2007

Wonderful Week with Meaghan.

Ahhh... school vacations are sweet. And we are so thankful that Meaghan decided to spend hers with us. Isaac, Meaghan and I had such a great time together ... creating, playing, cooking and relaxing.

We made tie dyes:


We cooked various goodies:

We attended Isaac's creativity/dance class and planted some spring seeds:

We introduced Meg to Isaac's favorite horses:

We played "Hide & Seek":

We visited a "happening" playground:


I wish every week was school vacation with Meaghan. She constantly reminds me of all that is possible, wonderful and beautiful. I am so thankful for her ... and Isaac is too!

For LOTS more pics of our week, please check out our Flickr account.

I leave you with a wonderful photo taken today... SUNSHINE has returned to Maine:


We are looking forward to some dreamy summertime naps in the glow of the sun. Happy TRUE Spring (a month late in Maine ... but most welcome!)

Love,

Jodi

No comments: