Thursday, May 3, 2007

Isaac Bakes Some Blueberry Muffins.

Yesterday's post was pretty long on words ... so I will present today's "topic" through photos ... Enjoy :)


Yes, that is our cat covered in flour. She was seated right below Isaac's cooking "station". At 18+ years old, the cat had no clue she was being snowed on.

My Isaac made some delicious blueberry muffins, and we know this because we tasted the yummy batter. However, we were unable to taste his final product because I - as is often the case - burned them to a crisp. Seriously. Many moons ago, when the three of us (Meg, Halis & I) bestowed Indian names upon one another (Meg is Native) ... I became "She-Who-Cannot-Be-Trusted-With-Fire". Poor Isaac, no muffins for him ... but he will learn to cope with his Mommy's shortcomings. I will just have to teach him that life is about the journey, not the destination!

Love,

Jodi

No comments: