Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Some Creative Therapy.

I find that nothing can clear the mind and open the heart quite like taking the time to 'create' ... whether it be a craft, a poem, a new recipe, etc. The soul just gets 'fed' in such glorious ways when we take the time to explore our creativity.
Anyway, with that said, I have been taking the time to create something new every day. It is part of my own personal, spiritual and mental health regimine. And it works! So, here are a few things I have created recently ... though there are many more that I have yet to photograph (but will soon).

Here is a beach-combing tote for Isaac...

Here are some VW bus bibs that I have been working on. I plan to make several to put on Etsy (in groups of 3). I really enjoy making these. They are just so sweet ...

I have also been inspired by "Turkey Feathers" to create some mini quilts. It seems that she has created quite a blogging buzz over her own little works of art. And several other bloggers have been inspired to try their hand at this art form as well. Including me ...


Every day that Halis gets home, he finds that I have sewn something new. I just keep piling up these creations as I am never sure what I am going to do with them. I am only sure that they needed to be created :)

Love,

Jodi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow... you've been a busy girl! It all looks great. :D I'm adding you to my blog roll, NOW, because I'm missing too much without a reminder to come see what you've been up to!