Tuesday, May 1, 2007

It's Official x2.

As of dinner time this evening, it has become official, I am no longer a vegetarian. I ate both chicken and moose tenderloin this evening. I'd say that qualifies me as a meat eater. But please note ... the chicken was raised here on our own modest farm and the moose was killed by our good friend, Johnny. In other words, no factory farmed meat was ingested ... I can feel very good about that.

So, one might wonder how I felt about it, especially given that the last time I ate red meat was when I was 18 years old ( I am now 33). Well, in truth, it was simply "okay". I don't think I have really missed much over these past 15 years. However, I think my body will thank me for it, as my carb intake has given me a robust and possibly less than healthy figure. And there is plenty more moose and chicken in the freezer. So, we'll see ...

Also, my Etsy store is "official". It can be found at http://www.thishandmadelife.etsy.com/. I hope you will check it out ... but please note that it has not been well stocked yet!!! I have LOTS more goodies to post but haven't gotten around to it because I have been busy creating even more goodies :)



Like this set of 6 "Early Bird Gets The Worm" placemats...


These are so darn cute that I really want to keep them! But alas, I shall part with them on Etsy soon. These were made with vintage fabrics and from my own original design. I think I may continue to use this bird design on some kids clothing and other kitchen projects.



Thanks for looking!

Love,

Jodi

No comments: