Sunday, March 23, 2008

HAPPY EASTER!

Ahhh ... what a nice day we all shared today. We enjoyed a lovely and simple Easter with family & friends. We hope you did too :)

The Easter Bunny brought Isaac his own camera (along with a trail full of colorful eggs). Please click HERE to see some of his personal photography. He is so in love with taking pictures like Momma does. And I am so pleased :)

Also - Auntie taught Isaac some new painting tricks ... using hard-boiled eggs (she jokingly told me to write up a tutorial of their new art technique here on the blog. But I had a hard time figuring out what in the world they were doing. All I know is that they had fun) :


We even got a look at my parents' new place. It is coming along very nicely:


As soon as they move into their new house, we get to move into the house they are currently living in (on the same acreage) ... so we are VERY excited that their new house is almost finished! We are SO ready to finally move. Spring is a wonderful time for new beginnings :)

With Much Enthusiasm for Spring & All It's Blessings ...
Jodi

2 comments:

Perla said...

This is so fun! Happy Easter! Let me know how the camera holds up. I would love to give one to each of my kids at some point. Who knows what kind of great things they might come up with. And with digital, at least you aren't using up film all the time so its a win/win, don't you think? I'm excited to see your new house!

NotJustLaura said...

I hope your 'flit' (that's what we call a moving in Scotland) goes well. It's so muh easier inSpring, isn't it?