Monday, December 1, 2008

The New Winter Ensemble.


There is something comforting about a matching hat, scarf and mittens. And something so darn cute too! Isaac feels ready for the snow ... and can't wait to play soccer in it (so he tells me).

So, Happy December everyone. I hope you all enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving. We surely did. The leftovers are almost gone now. And we are getting giddy about the Christmas season. Decorations will go up this week, presents will begin to be wrapped, and our annual trip to pick out our beloved Christmas tree will happen this upcoming weekend. Very exciting.

Enjoy your day.

Love,
Jodi

P.S. Congratulations to Nicole & Suzie B. They both won goodies from my etsy shop in the 100 Sales Giveaway (Isaac drew two names instead of one). Thank you all who participated.

P.P.S. I was able to raise $45 for Haitian Roots during Friday's Borders gift wrapping (see previous post). Every bit helps :)

2 comments:

Mitzi said...

He is too cute! Soccer in the snow should be fun...a little challenging but fun:) We are getting ready for Christmas too...I'm dreading the gift wrapping though. I can't wait until Kenyon is old enough to do it!

I sent you an email about Isaac's shirt, just wanted to make sure you got it! Hope all is well!

Paula said...

He's adorable in his winter accessories. Oh, wait! He's adorable in anything!!
Happy Holidays my friend. Excitement is brewing at our house as well!