Friday, December 12, 2008

Ooohhh.... Ooohhh... Ooohhh ... Check This Out ...

I am so excited. I just got an e-mail from one of my wholesale buyers, "Cinda Lou" ... she sent me an article that featured her shop and my upcycled journals. Ah, sweet publicity.

Her shop ... and my goodies ... were featured in the Holiday Gift Guide in Alive! Magazine ... based out of Columbus, Ohio. HERE it is.

I am so thankful. First "Alive!" and then on to "Oprah" and "Martha Stewart Living".

Thanks for sharing the joy,

Jodi

2 comments:

Mitzi said...

Oh how exciting! Congratulations! I know how rewarding it is to have your hard work recognized! I had my first wholesaler contact me about possibly doing some work with me so that was exciting as well! I hope you make it to Oprah...I'll say I knew you when!

I have your package ready to go out in the mail tomorrow! It took a couple days longer than I thought, but I tried something new with the pants I haven't done before. They turned out great so I hope you love them! I'll let you know once it's on it's way! Congrats again:)

Sarah and Tim said...

Thats so awesome!!! Hopefully this will generate lots of sales!!!