Friday, October 26, 2007

And the Winner is ...

... well, before we get to the winner, let me first say that I HATE drawing names for raffles. I always wonder whether I did it right ... though I am not real sure how to do it wrong either. Anyway, I tried to get one of my favorite chickens, Nashua (a New Hampshire Red), to pick one of your names out of a dish ... but she sort of refused...


So, Isaac did the picking for me. And he picked SARAH!

Congratulations Sarah. I am going to mail you a goody out as soon as I get your home address (and as soon as I figure out which handmade item I think you would like best).

Thank you to all for participating. This was fun :) I am sure that I will do it again soon.

Love,

Jodi

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow, I can't believe I won. Thanks for doing a drawing you're very generous. I'll send you an email with my info.

Paula said...

That is hysterical. Silly chicken ~ LOL!
Congrats to Sarah!

Anonymous said...

congtatulations sarah! that was fun :)

Anonymous said...

congtatulations sarah! that was fun :) gail

This Mama said...

Sarah Congrats! I am sure it will be something amazing, as we all know just how talented Jodi is :)

Take care,
Mandy