Thursday, October 25, 2007

Stay Tuned...

Tomorrow night, I will announce the winner of the "I Won Something & You Can Too" raffle.

So far, raffle participants are as follows:

Sarah
Cellobella
Kait
Missy
Amanda
Gail
Mandy
KB
Jodi
Paula
Nicole
Angela

Perhaps you would like to take the time to look at one another's sites. Thank you all for participating & especially for sharing my world. Good Luck Ladies!

And for those who haven't signed up for the raffle, IT IS NOT TOO LATE! Just leave a comment on this post. Thank you.

Love,
Jodi

6 comments:

Missy said...

hi jodi :) it was fun checking out everyones blogs. it's funny, you inspired me to start a blog, but I have only given my site to my mom.......i'm a little shy about it. I do enjoy it though :) Thanks for the inspiration!

love,
missy

Paula said...

Oh, count me in if I'm not too late!

Anonymous said...

yipeeeeeeee! I wonder who the lucky winner will be! How exciting :)

http://www.londonsouthernbelle.typepad.com/

Jodi Renshaw said...

Thank you Ladies!

FYI: I keep adding to the raffle participant list on this post as they come in. So, you may want to check out some of the new blogs that I have posted.

Love,
Jodi

Angela - Life w/ Two Busy Boys said...

Recently found your blog & love it!!

Angela - Life w/ Two Busy Boys said...

Just noticed I didn't get a link to my name then figured out that my profile wasn't showing - ugh - so here's my blog
http://busyboysblog.blogspot.com