Friday, August 8, 2008

292 Posts.

I cannot believe that I have actually blogged long enough to say that this is my 292nd post. Good stuff. So, what to say today ... ???

Well, how about some random thoughts ... I love reading the random thoughts of others, so maybe someone will want to read mine :)

* Isaac and I are loving the swimming pool at the UMaine campus. We even purchased a membership to the whole rec center (so unlike me). The pool has a whirlpool area (no need to make your own), a hot tub section, a basketball net, volleyball net, toddler section complete with waterfall, etc. Can you imagine how cool that is? We love it. And it is only 7 minutes from our house.

* I just opened a Cafe Press shop to sell some goodies featuring my photography. I am a little nervous about it because it is a whole new venture. But it will have to do until Halis makes me my very own screen printing unit. He said that he would ... what a great man :)

* I am so in love with this vintage wall art that I picked up at a Kiwanis fundraiser. Just $1! Ok, so my pillows aren't really matching on the day that I snapped this photo ... but its the wall art we are admiring ... isn't it fab? :

* My cousin is finally home from Kahzahkstan with her baby girl, Adina. I spoke to her as she got off the plane (via cell phone) and am so looking forward to an update on how life as a new family is unfolding. I am so happy for all of them. Creating a family through adoption is so amazing and beautiful.

* Today is wet and cold. And I am wondering how Isaac and I are going to make the best of it.

Hoping you make the best of your day too...

Love,

Jodi

No comments: