Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A Shout Out to My Man.

Hi all. I don't have alot to say tonight ... perhaps because I was so long winded last night :)

But I did want to give a shout out to my husband ... the best fisherman in all the whole wide world ;)
... and to let him know that I am proud of him ... as a husband, as a Daddy, and as a human being.

I am thankful that we are both able to pursue some of our life goals now that we are living in the city ... and that we are one another's greatest "cheerleaders".

You Rock Halis. I am so glad that you asked your best friend Matt to ask me out for you in the 10th grade. And even though I had been wanting to date Matt since the 7th grade, and my diary was full of longing for him ... I am glad that I thought to take a chance on you anyway. It paid off :)


Love,
Jodi

No comments: