Thursday, October 30, 2008

See You at the Craft Fair!


Hi all.

I am hoping that all my local friends, family and readers (friends I haven't met yet) can come visit me this Saturday at the Annual Holiday Market by the Sunshine Club for Children. Here are the details:

Holiday Market
Sat, November 1, 2008
9am - 5pm
Anah Shriners Hall
586 Main Street, Bangor
Lunch / Supper served in Cafe
Door Prizes!

$1 admission to benefit the Children's Transportation Fund to the Shriner's Hospitals

I will be selling my upcycled vintage blank books, upcycled vintage magnets and pins, handsewn goodies, some photography, and various other lovelies. All at discounted fair prices. I will continue my "2 for $20" sale on upcycled blank books as well as my "2 for $10" sale on upcycled magnet and pin sets.

I look forward to seeing some of you there. Thank you for your support :)

Love,
Jodi

2 comments:

Jodi Renshaw said...

Thank you Missy, Sydney, Patrick, Jeffrey, and Dawn for stopping by to say hello! It was so great :)

Love,
Jodi

Mitzi said...

I hope the sale went as well or better than the last one!