Tuesday, July 31, 2007

More Sewing ... Getting Serious About Etsy.

I am loving some of my new sewing projects! And frankly, my sewing skills are greatly improving almost daily. I have even begun to impress my husband (who tends to look over every finished project as though he was my home-ec teacher).

So, I have decided that I need to get serious about posting my goods on Etsy. I mean, I have a PILE of finished goodies just collecting dust on my kitchen counter (yes, my sewing has taken over the kitchen ... at least until my sewing room is completed) ... and I am sure that there must be homes for these lovely things somewhere out there.

I am also hoping to make room for a new 'line' of library tote bags that I have been working on. Here is an example of one:

I have made several already and will continue to make more because they are just so darn cute! They are fully lined and come with an inside pocket for keeping your library card. I am posting them for just $20, though I have seen similar ones sell for $35 on Etsy.

Isaac willing, I will make a few more of these tomorrow. And God willing, I will take better photographs of them! My crafts always look SO much sweeter in person than in my photos.

Love,

Jodi

No comments: